Exhibition Title：30th Manufacturing World Japan
Dates：Feb 6 (Wed) - 8 (Fri), 2019 / 10 AM-6 PM (5 PM on Last day)
Venue：Tokyo Big Sight
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Manufacturing World Japan consists of：
・30th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo
・23rd Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo
・27th 3D & Virtual Reality Expo
・1st Industrial AI/IoT Expo
・1st Advanced 3D Printing Expo
・1st Aerospace Technology & Components Expo
・1st Factory Facilities & Equipment Expo
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 215 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 58 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 215 trade shows of 58 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
The philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan:
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.