Exhibition Title：31st Manufacturing World Japan
Dates：Feb 26 (Wed) - 28 (Fri), 2020 / 10 AM-6 PM (5 PM on Last day)
Venue：Makuhari Messe, Japan
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Manufacturing World Japan consists of：
・31st Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo
・24th Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo
・28th 3D & Virtual Reality Expo
・2nd Industrial AI/IoT Expo
・2nd Additive Manufacturing Expo
・2nd Aerospace Technology & Components Expo
・2nd Factory Facilities & Equipment Expo
・1st Measure/Test/Sensor Expo
Future Show Schedule
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
The philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan:
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.