Exhibition Title：32nd Manufacturing World Japan
Dates：Feb 3(Wed) - 5 (Fri), 2021 / 10 AM-6 PM (5 PM on Last day)
Venue：Makuhari Messe, Japan
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Manufacturing World Japan consists of：
・32nd Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo
・25th Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo
・3rd Aerospace Technology & Components Expo
・3rd Factory Facilities & Equipment Expo
・2nd Measure/Test/Sensor Expo
・11th Medical Device Development Expo
Future Show Schedule
Manufacturing World held in Tokyo, Nagoya & Osaka!
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
The philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan:
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.